We offer the following brands of wax to help you find the best wax for the conditions.
The following services are offered at Fast Trax with a two day turn around for waxing services including hot boxing and a two week turn around on stone grinding. No booking necessary for waxing services. If you have any questions on stone grinding and fleet management contact The Grinders Ski Service directly though the website link below.
- Base binder - $5
- Training wax - $15
- Race wax - $25
- Hot box - $25 + $5 Cap
- Stone grinding - The Grinders Ski Service - download Work Order, drop off skis with form at the shop & we will arrange shipment and payment.
- Wax pocket testing - $5
- Pole cutting - $5
- Binding transfer - $5
- Rollerski tip sharpening - $5
- Fleet testing - The Grinders Ski Service - download Work Order, drop off skis with form at the shop & we will arrange shipment and payment.
We offer waxing services for the Birkie and can be booked through our ONLINE SHOP by selecting our Birkie Specific Wax Service.
- Birkie specific glide wax - $25
- Base glide wax to harden base. ( skate and classic skis )
- Glide wax specific to the conditions. ( skate and classic skis )
- Grip zone sanded and base bindered. ( classic skis only )
Wax recommendations are posted on the Nordic Facebook Page and the Shop Blog for the various key events throughout the winter.
Wax clinics are offered one Tuesday per month at 6pm out of the shop throughout the winter and can be booked below by clicking the "Book Now" button and then selecting Wax Clinic with Patrick Moore and then selecting specific clinic date you are interested in attending.
- 2017 Clinic dates TBA